Saturday, May 29, 2010

FACTS ABOUT RAW MILK

Please watch this video to better understand why people drink farm fresh unpasteurized milk. People from around the country are fighting for the right to sell and consume raw milk....the way nature made it. I read The Untold Story of Milk, Revised and Updated: The History, Politics and Science of Nature's Perfect Food: Raw Milk from Pasture-Fed Cows  , found a local farm in CT that sold raw milk and I have been drinking it for 3 years. It hasn't harmed me and I feel better than I did three years ago. When I used to drink store bought milk with the antibiotics, hormones, pasteurization and homogenization.....I would get stomach cramps and a stuffy nose. Learn more about raw milk and encourage your state to sell raw milk from farms that are certified.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR COMMENTS