The newest media propaganda is trying to convince us that our erratic weather and the spread of tickborne disease...is due to global warming. No mention is ever made of our advanced biowarfare technology. When the media speaks of the spread of disease into areas which are foreign or hostile to the disease vector (insect), we are only told that it must be due to global warming. I have never heard a newscaster announce that ticks and other insects can be genetically engineered to withstand environments which were previously inhospitable to them.It is a fact that we do have this technology.
Our recent weather here in the northeast is prompting me to gather together some past information to back up the idea that our very unusual weather (endless days of clouds and rain)is not an Act of God or due to global warming but may very well be an Act of Congress or an Act of the Military. Our bizarre weather patterns are coinciding with economic collapse, school shootings, terrorism propaganda, wildfires, supposed flu pandemics and many other disabling events. We need to begin analyzing what this very large grouping of adverse events means. Are people noticing that they are all converging on us at once? In order to create world government and gain total control, those in charge first have to collapse the industrialized nations. In fact, here is a quote by Maurice Strong....
"Isnt the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isnt it our responsibility to bring that about?" Maurice Strong, Head of the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro
The following link is to an Airforce Document....Weather As a Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather by 2025
Below is another government document which speaks of actually modifying the weather
To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
March 3, 2005
Mrs. HUTCHISON introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
To establish the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and for other purposes.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the `Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005'.
SEC. 2. PURPOSE.
It is the purpose of this Act to develop and implement a comprehensive and coordinated national weather modification policy and a national cooperative Federal and State program of weather modification research and development.
SEC. 3. DEFINITIONS.
In this Act:
(1) BOARD- The term `Board' means the Weather Modification Advisory and Research Board.
(2) EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR- The term `Executive Director' means the Executive Director of the Weather Modification Advisory and Research Board.
(3) RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT- The term `research and development' means theoretical analysis, exploration, experimentation, and the extension of investigative findings and theories of scientific or technical nature into practical application for experimental and demonstration purposes, including the experimental production and testing of models, devices, equipment, materials, and processes.
(4) WEATHER MODIFICATION- The term `weather modification' means changing or controlling, or attempting to change or control, by artificial methods the natural development of atmospheric cloud forms or precipitation forms which occur in the troposphere.
SEC. 4. WEATHER MODIFICATION ADVISORY AND RESEARCH BOARD ESTABLISHED.
(a) IN GENERAL- There is established in the Department of Commerce the Weather Modification Advisory and Research Board.
(1) IN GENERAL- The Board shall consist of 11 members appointed by the Secretary of Commerce, of whom--
(A) at least 1 shall be a representative of the American Meteorological Society;
(B) at least 1 shall be a representative of the American Society of Civil Engineers;
(C) at least 1 shall be a representative of the National Academy of Sciences;
(D) at least 1 shall be a representative of the National Center for Atmospheric Research of the National Science Foundation;
(E) at least 2 shall be representatives of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration of the Department of Commerce;
(F) at least 1 shall be a representative of institutions of higher education or research institutes; and
(G) at least 1 shall be a representative of a State that is currently supporting operational weather modification projects.
(2) TENURE- A member of the Board serves at the pleasure of the Secretary of Commerce.
(3) VACANCIES- Any vacancy on the Board shall be filled in the same manner as the original appointment.
(b) ADVISORY COMMITTEES- The Board may establish advisory committees to advise the Board and to make recommendations to the Board concerning legislation, policies, administration, research, and other matters.
(c) INITIAL MEETING- Not later than 30 days after the date on which all members of the Board have been appointed, the Board shall hold its first meeting.
(d) MEETINGS- The Board shall meet at the call of the Chair.
(e) QUORUM- A majority of the members of the Board shall constitute a quorum, but a lesser number of members may hold hearings.
(f) CHAIR AND VICE CHAIR- The Board shall select a Chair and Vice Chair from among its members.
SEC. 5. DUTIES OF THE BOARD.
(a) PROMOTION OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT- In order to assist in expanding the theoretical and practical knowledge of weather modification, the Board shall promote and fund research and development, studies, and investigations with respect to--
(1) improved forecast and decision-making technologies for weather modification operations, including tailored computer workstations and software and new observation systems with remote sensors; and
(2) assessments and evaluations of the efficacy of weather modification, both purposeful (including cloud-seeding operations) and inadvertent (including downwind effects and anthropogenic effects).
(b) FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE- Unless the use of the money is restricted or subject to any limitations provided by law, the Board shall use amounts in the Weather Modification Research and Development Fund--
(1) to pay its expenses in the administration of this Act, and
(2) to provide for research and development with respect to weather modifications by grants to, or contracts or cooperative arrangements, with public or private agencies.
(c) REPORT- The Board shall submit to the Secretary biennially a report on its findings and research results.
SEC. 6. POWERS OF THE BOARD.
(a) STUDIES, INVESTIGATIONS, AND HEARINGS- The Board may make any studies or investigations, obtain any information, and hold any hearings necessary or proper to administer or enforce this Act or any rules or orders issued under this Act.
(b) PERSONNEL- The Board may employ, as provided for in appropriations Acts, an Executive Director and other support staff necessary to perform duties and functions under this Act.
(c) COOPERATION WITH OTHER AGENCIES- The Board may cooperate with public or private agencies to promote the purposes of this Act.
(d) COOPERATIVE AGREEMENTS- The Board may enter into cooperative agreements with the head of any department or agency of the United States, an appropriate official of any State or political subdivision of a State, or an appropriate official of any private or public agency or organization for conducting weather modification activities or cloud-seeding operations.
(e) CONDUCT AND CONTRACTS FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT- The Executive Director, with the approval of the Board, may conduct and may contract for research and development activities relating to the purposes of this section.
SEC. 7. COOPERATION WITH THE WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND RESEARCH BOARD.
The heads of the departments and agencies of the United States and the heads of any other public or private agencies and institutions that receive research funds from the United States shall, to the extent possible, give full support and cooperation to the Board and to initiate independent research and development programs that address weather modifications.
SEC. 8. FUNDING.
(a) IN GENERAL- There is established within the Treasury of the United States the Weather Modification Research and Development Fund, which shall consist of amounts appropriated pursuant to subsection (b) or received by the Board under subsection (c).
(b) AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS- There is authorized to be appropriated to the Board for the purposes of carrying out the provisions of this Act $10,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2005 through 2014. Any sums appropriated under this subsection shall remain available, without fiscal year limitation, until expended.
(c) GIFTS- The Board may accept, use, and dispose of gifts or donations of services or property.
SEC. 9. EFFECTIVE DATE.
This Act shall take effect on October 1, 2005.
The following article is something I put together several years ago but is just as pertinent today.
In 1976 a United Nations Treaty was signed to prevent countries from using weather warfare, tetonic weapons and other methods of altering the atmosphere and geology of the earth. Although this may sound like science fiction, we do have the capabilities to intentionally affect the weather and the earth's climate. We all know there is a controversey over whether Global Warming is real or propaganda. I find myself in the middle when considering this question. I agree that man is producing pollution as an effect of industrialization and that this of course is not good for the environment. However, could the melting of the polar icecaps and warming of the oceans be due to man's intentional intervention?
Knowing how to artificially control the climate could have many purposes....two of which may be to gain control over the creation of super storms, to use as a weapon and if one watches world events carefully, you will see that global warming is being strongly stressed as a dire threat to humanity and the survival of the planet. There have been quotes by such people as Gorbachev (whom the United States is warmly embracing), that the environment is the cornerstone of the New World Order. Kissenger seems to agree that in order to form One World Government the people need to be sufficiently frightened and traumatized ,which will lead them into begging for protection from this One World Government when this solution is offered. Again, I feel this is a form of Problem - Reaction - Solution. Create the disasters, expect the people to react in a predetermined manner and then offer them a solution which is really the main goal of the perpetrators. If the perpetrators are good at this method of mind control, they will have the people believing the solution was their idea and have them clamoring for it.
The article below is from The Asheville Citizen Times and was written in 1989. The title of the article is " Can The Soviets Wage "Weather War" ? by Jack Anderson. Evidently, at least since 1976, nations have had the capability to wage weather warfare. Imagine how technology must have progressed since then. I would like you to think carefully concerning the relation of our recent super storms to the article below. It talks alot about the Soviets having this technology but note that it mentions that the U.S is much farther ahead in this area. Also, I feel the Soviets and certain factions of the U.S are working together for a united purpose and that the collapse of our nation and the initiation of World government just may be part of that purpose. If we do have a greater weather control capacity than the Soviets, then why haven't we steered these storms AWAY from our strategic areas? If one will notice...there is never any mention in the mainstream news of even the possibility that these storms or global warming could be intentionally manmade. One has to go back a few years to find any mention of this possibility in the mainstream news, which is why I am posting the following article.
"WASHINGTON - Mark Twain once observed that everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. Twain hadn't counted on the Soviets.
For years the Soviet Union has been working on weather modification techniques that could be used in a covert "weather war" against the United states or Europe. The Central Intelligent Agency has tracked those plans and here is a list compiled by CIA reports.
1. A former Soviet ambassador to the United Nations once openly warned that the Soviets have the capability to punch a hole in the ozone layer using "bromine missle injectors". The Soviets think they can do that with enough precision to affect specific areas on the ground, letting in deadly ultraviolet rays that could damage crops and humans.
2. The Soviets have toyed with the idea of melting the Artic icecap to moderate temperatures in their northern regions. They have also thought about doing the same to the Antartic ice cap, using nuclear explosions as a way to break up the ice. Scientists believe that any tampering with the ice caps could cause a new ice age around the world and destroy coastal areas.
3. Another Soviet project is to develope the ability to generate artificial lightening ( which I believe I have witnessed), which could destroy enemy communications or start uncontrollable fires during a dry season.
4. The Soviets have considered artificially triggering earthquakes by filling earth cavities with liquids. Ironically, the U.S. Military discovered this effect when it dumped toxic waste from chemical weapons into wells near a Denver storage area and triggered numerous tremors.
5. The CIA is worried about the global effect, intentional or otherwise, of the continued large scale destruction of Soviet forests.
6. Large scale fog-dispersal programs are already used widely by the Soviets at civilian and military airports. One CIA report says the techniques used by the Soviets have potential military uses because they can stir up the weather unexpectedly.
7 The Soviets are doing some work in controlling the force of thunderstorms, typhoons and hurricanes, but the United States still lead the world as experts. But any method that controls a catastrophe could also be used to create or boost severe storms.
8. The Soviets have rain and snow making programs, although they are considerably more modest than the U.S capability. The CIA reports say that the Soviets have admitted routinely seeding the clouds near Leningrad and Moscow before holiday parades to clear the air and guarantee sunshine. They also claim to have created a beautiful sunny day for the opening ceremony of the 1980 Moscow Olympics.
The prospect of damaging weather wars, while fantastical, were sufficiently viable to cause the superpowers to sign a treaty banning hostile manipulation of the weather. But such an agreement is completely unverifiable. The United States has no way of knowing whether the Soviets are fair weather friends or foul weather foes."
Considering the advanced weather modification technology of the United States, we must ask the questions......why, if these recent hurricanes were not of our making then why didn't we steer them away. Also the lack of response by FEMA and the actual blocking of Aid by FEMA hints at the possibility that these superstorms were inflicted on our country by certain factions of our own government.